Male enhancement pills are truly one-of-kind method to increase libido or the urge to have sex. That is why these wonder pills are now the trendiest supplement in men. Searching it on the net, you will see several of products with unique contents and benefits. Others claim that they can contribute to a permanent penis length, while others state that their product has no side effects. But for whatever their marketing strategies are, most often than not all will experience some kind of discomforts.
To inform of you of the possible side effects, we have enumerated the common ones and also the usual prescriptions of your doctor.
1. Rapid heartbeat (tachycardia) is sometimes felt when taking male enhancement pills, or any other male enhancement drugs. These are the usual actions that your doctor can do for you.
- Prescribe you medications like anti-arrhythmic injections to return your heart rate to normal rate. These anti-arrhythmic are also taken via oral route if you opt out from injections.
- Another prescription that your doctor may prescribe is to have vagal maneuvers. This is a type of procedure are used to normalize heart rate by sending electrical impulses to the nodes of your heart.
2. Insomnia (or difficulty to fall asleep) is also one of the common symptoms when taking male enhancement pills. If you visit your doctor to get advice, here are their probable actions
- They can give you medications like benzodiazepines, antihistamines or other drugs that induces sleep. They will also review the contents of your male enhancement pills for probable contraindications it may cause.
- They can also give you diet-specific prescriptions that avoid any food that can stimulate activities like caffeine and energy drinks.
3. Dizziness. Since male enhancements are known to cause increase in blood flow, dizziness can be felt as your body adjusts to the new activities. This symptom can be temporary but when it is reoccurring, your doctor can perform these following prescription
- They can do benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BBPV) that usually include head exercises to move parts of your head. This kind of procedure is usually done for patients who are suffering from vertigo. But when your dizziness constantly reoccurs, then you can also undergo BBPV.
- Your doctor can also ask you to perform vestibular rehabilitation to acquire balance. This may be done by a physical therapist or your doctor can give you simple instructions to do the said exercise.
Other symptoms of male enhancements include loss of vision, loss of hearing, prolonged ejaculation and many more. But don’t you worry, these aren’t felt by all. This actually depends on the product you are using. Usually, when a product is made from poor quality of ingredients then there is a high chance for you to experience these symptoms. So be sure to avoid impulsive buying of products that you just think will work. Remember that there are scams lurking around the planet, mostly around the internet, that uses flowery words to entice customers.