We are all under anything and anyone’s influence. From the moment we were born to this time, our personality and choices of life are determine by way of influence. That is why people can be gullible and some can be skeptical – all in the power of influence. This is definitely true with the power of marketing. Companies position their products in the most marketable way and so its influence greatly affects how you decide to buy a brand. In this case, male enhancement pills mostly are marketing strategies that will influence you do buy one. The question is, do you need one? Find your own answers as you read further.
Male enhancement in general isn’t backed up science yet. It has to undergone further studies and researches for all the health professionals to consider it safe and effective. And since safety is their main concern, everyone has to take in moderation or without any combination with other drugs. So if you are one of the people who are wondering if male enhancement is for you, check out the reasons below.
1. Male enhancement pills are generally prescribed for impotence. Doctors and allied health experts are prescribing pills for patients with sexual dysfunction. If your penis couldn’t be erected, or it takes too long to get erect then these may be good for you.
2. They are not used as a cure. Many sexual dysfunctions are related to physiological, psychological and medical causes. Some are only temporary and may go back as soon as a certain medication or procedure stop. So if you want to fasten your sexual urges even while under medication, then you need to visit your doctor first before taking any male enhancement methods.
3. Pills can cause temporary effect. If you want to extend the height of your penis and you think that the pills will permanently contribute to a height – then you are wrong. Male enhancement pills can actually increase the length of your penis but with continuous medication. If you want a permanent effect, you can opt for penis extender gadget or surgery
4. There is a thin line between wanting and needing. All of us can never be too satisfied. But in this case, one should be satisfied if you are on the average size. For your information, an average penis size ranges from age. For those who are 18 years old until 19 years of age, an average penis size of 15 centimeters to 15.5 is considered okay. For 20 years and older, the average penis size is from 6 inches. These sizes are for erect penis.
5. Is it approved by your doctor? This is the most important question especially for men who are under medications. Male enhancement usually has potential side effect and contraindications so it is better to be on the safer side.
While it is good to see yourself improve in holistic way, you also need to take care of your health. A good quality male enhancement pills can absolutely recreate your confidence and sexual function but it does entails long-term effects when not taken correctly.